Flamingo stitched key chain, free US shipping
Flamingo stitched in pink on olive green linen background;
Fabric is treated with Scotchgard to repel liquids and dirt;
Silver finish mountings and findings (lead & nickel free);
4" overall length.
Key chains have multiple uses. Add it to a hoodie, jacket, purse or hand bag as a zipper pull. Wear it on your belt loop as a pant décor, on a wallet chain, as a luggage tag or use it for your keys.
FREE DOMESTIC US SHIPPING:
Great for gift giving too! Arrives in drawstring pouch. Ships USPS 1st Class in padded mailer and includes tracking information.
The key chains and necklaces carried by Cardinal House are handmade and personally produced goods. Our wares are intended for personal use and in no way imply ownership of ideas/ characters/ trademarks.
• Pay by credit, debit or Etsy Gift Card via direct checkout right here!
• Pay by credit & debit WITH OR WITHOUT a Paypal account. See Etsy's how-to guide: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
• Pay by bank account (e-check)--order will ship upon cleared payment (approx. 5-7 days)
Coupons / Promotions / Discounts:
• Coupon codes or promotional discount codes should be entered in Etsy's coupon box during checkout [not PayPal].
Shipping from United States
• Most items will ship via USPS First Class within 1-4 business days upon cleared payment.
• Delivery confirmation is included for US residents.
• Multiple items will be shipped in the same package when ordered together.
• If the "ship to" address is different than listed in PayPal receipt, please let me know in the message to seller.
• Please double-check your ship-to address (& last name) on file with Etsy versus Paypal. If the two don't match up, your order will be delayed until I receive confirmation back from buyer. I will ship to the Etsy address if I don't hear back.
• International buyers, please contact me if you desire a certificate of mailing or upgraded shipping as there is an additional charge. Otherwise, items will ship via USPS 1st Class International which does not offer delivery confirmation abroad. Also, any customs fees are the buyers responsibility. Generally, international orders take about 2-4 weeks. And, yes, sometimes packages are opened during random inspections at customs [sorry- it's not me *promise, cross my heart*]
Returns on books or pattern leaflets will not be accepted.
If you believe you've received the wrong item, etc...contact me right away & I'll get everything squared away!